Thread: Obama v. The Constitution

Obama v. The Constitution

America is a 'melting pot' where immigrant foreigners adapt to American culture and values...
    NOT the other way 'round!

Guns and Whiskey

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) scarymary's Avatar
    You know, if there are that many states challenging that PEBO is actually a natural born citizen, then there must be something to it. But I don't know which would be worse, him or Biden. Something tells me Biden would be a much worse president than Obama could ever dream of being. And isn't that what we will get if it should turn out that he isn't?
    “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” Winston Churchill

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) FKLBRLS's Avatar
    Not only that, but Pelosi would become VP.

Of course, the truth MUST be made known.
    ^Short final for Prescott Airport's runway 21 Left.

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Aurelius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarymary
    You know, if there are that many states challenging that PEBO is actually a natural born citizen, then there must be something to it.
    It's not the states that are challenging his legitimacy, it's individuals or private groups that are. If I filled out the necessary paperwork I could sue anyone for anything and could say the same as what that ad said. The reason any of these cases are now at the Supreme Court level is because the lower courts do not have the jurisdiction.
    "Well, look, you know, I was, uh, yeah, yeah, look, uh." Republican healthcare reform platform detailed perfectly by Mike Pence
    Vid

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Dr. Madd's Avatar
    It would seem to me, that if Obama is illegitimate, he cannot take office, and therefore Biden cannot step into that place as Obama was Never president to begin with. It would seem to me a new election is in Order.
    "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) scarymary's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    It's not the states that are challenging his legitimacy, it's individuals or private groups that are. If I filled out the necessary paperwork I could sue anyone for anything and could say the same as what that ad said. The reason any of these cases are now at the Supreme Court level is because the lower courts do not have the jurisdiction.
    In any event Auri, I would think that you or anyone else would want to know the truth about this matter, unless of course, you feel the constitution is no longer of any importance to the fabric of our country. Is he a natural born citizen of the US or is he not? That is the question, and if he is, he should produce a valid document as evidence of proof that he is. Hell, if I ran for president, don't you think I would be required to prove my eligibility?
    “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” Winston Churchill

A Lovely Red Oasis In An All Too Blue State
    Does anyone here actually think that it would matter at this point should this be proven true? Do you honestly think that our government is prepared to deal with the consequences of NOT allowing B. Hussein to take the oath on the 20th?

Sorry, but the issue is no longer relevant. The country has changed and even if this were proven true, say tomorrow, the people who voted for that asshat would still demand that he be given the presidency.

Change. New rules. A little game of switcheroo. Don't worry though, you won't have to worry about putting gas in your car of paying your mortgage. Good grief.
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

A disturbing bit of rumor that was going around a while back was that this whole birth certificate issue was a well thought out construct to render The Constitution to be insufficient.

According to the 'theorys', The Obama deliberately planned to hide the true facts about his birth. Being a constitutional scholar he believes that The Constitution is a flawed document and that ordinary citizens do not have 'standing' to challenge any part of the document.

Mr. Berg's case was pitched out because 'he did not have standing'. Several others as well.

The theory holds that if nobody has standing(maybe the courts do, but they are reluctant to bring this issue forward because of the very reasons TL has mentioned), then The Obama can and will declare The Constitution a 'flawed document' and revise it accordingly.

This may be the end of us as a nation as we have known it.
    America is a 'melting pot' where immigrant foreigners adapt to American culture and values...
    NOT the other way 'round!

Guns and Whiskey

The Libs would love nothing more than to permanently screw up America. This is liberalism, folks. I think our military needs to take cues from the Praetorian Guard and Count Claus VOn Schaffenburg.
    "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Aurelius's Avatar
    Conspiracy theory hooooooo!!!

"Well, look, you know, I was, uh, yeah, yeah, look, uh." Republican healthcare reform platform detailed perfectly by Mike Pence
    Vid

I look forward to watching Obama implode when the pressure is on, when the Kenyan Usurper finds he lacks the fortitude that he bragged about having.

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary Lady View Post
    Does anyone here actually think that it would matter at this point should this be proven true? Do you honestly think that our government is prepared to deal with the consequences of NOT allowing B. Hussein to take the oath on the 20th?

Sorry, but the issue is no longer relevant. The country has changed and even if this were proven true, say tomorrow, the people who voted for that asshat would still demand that he be given the presidency.
    Exactly. And that's the real issue here - it doesn't matter if he's ineligible to be president because of his birth location or not. Obviously the people who voted for him aren't concerned about integrity or the truth otherwise they wouldn't have voted for someone who never actually said anything other than "change" and "hope". He will be president (and for eight years for most likely) but I have confidence in the cyclical nature of American politics; once Obama does nothing and changes nothing, the nation will finally come to its senses and vote someone else in who is not a far left-wing, inexperienced, smooth-talking empty suit who got elected thanks to the media and empty campaign slogans. I still have faith in the people of this country even if they have to learn from their mistakes, e.g. voting for B. Hussein. I do think that the Democrat leadership will do more harm than good over the next few years, but I think it will be good for the people to see what happens when you elect someone who has no credentials to be president and nothing but "hope" to offer. Maybe I'm being naive to think that Americans will come to their senses, but don't you think there's a lesson to be learned from Barry's election? The question is whether we'll learn from this or not.
    His wife owes money all over town and they pee on my rug?

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) FKLBRLS's Avatar
    Unfortunately many Americans are too stupid to come to their senses. "Oooh Obama promised change and look at this check I'm getting every month!" And it goes from there.
    ^Short final for Prescott Airport's runway 21 Left.