Thread: The Diaper Pin Generation

A Lovely Red Oasis In An All Too Blue State
    Blog Entries

The Diaper Pin Generation

Were someone to have told me that we'd see an election like the one in 2016, I'd not have believed them. What a time we are living in! Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But you know me. I love a laugh.

I despised Barack Obama. The first term was something I could actually understand. It was emotionally driven. He was black. And clean, even (according to Joe Biden, anyway). A virtual unknown. And my goodness. Those songs of praise! Didn't that just do it for you? Yeah, me neither. But liberals fell in love. So the Obama administration was born (in a manger, according to Time magazine).

The second election of that awful man left me puzzled. His words, divisiveness, deeds, snow cone vacations, and general sh*tty behavior, was appalling. But Moderate Mitt could not beat him. Brutal. For some odd reason, I did not feel a need for a safe zone though. Isn't that crazy? I must be a real daredevil. I may get a motorcycle and jump over busses.

Fast forward to 2016 and the election of one, Donald J. Trump. Liberals are now being treated with Play-dough, coloring books, and safety pin therapy. You see, the election of Trump is equal to an act of terrorism. An assault. Women are claiming that their sex drive is now gone. The world is unsafe. Brass columns and velvet ropes are highly sought after on college campuses, for the designated safe zones, where students can crawl into fetal positions and suck pacifiers.

I have to ask: Why are liberals unhappy about this? I am completely serious here. If the election of Trump has made people this emotionally weak, then what's not to love? Liberals love emotional weakness. So the diaper pin generation is possibly a gold mine for future elections. Well, that is if they actually reproduce and populate the country with even more liberal crybabies. But I know that parenthood may also traumatize them, because hey ... who doesn't want to be the pampered baby?

More from Coxís pronouncement:
    It is not some stranger from some other country coming and attacking our sense of what it means to be an American and the things that we stand for ó and that makes it more painful because Iím sure that all of us have people in our families and our circle of friends that are part of that movement, and it is very difficult. We are way beyond Republicans and Democrats, and weíre really back to being [in a] civil war ó and I donít mean that in a fighting way, but our nation is divided as clearly as it was in Civil War times. And my hope is that we will get some good leadership to help us to overcome that.
    Cox then shared that one of the things thatís helping her to cope is that ďwe are the majority ó more of us voted to not have that kind of leadership, and we didnít win because of the way our Electoral College is set up, but we are the majority, and thatís helping me to feel better.Ē
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12...ampaign=buffer
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

Blog Entries
    Yep, the Trump win just shattered the special snowflakes. They have been in meltdown mode going on two months now, I don't think they thought they'd ever lose another presidential election again because of the "new demographics". They were wrong and now they seem more mentally ill than ever. The blaze article pretty much summarized my own thoughts on all of this, but the last straw was when the left adopted the safety pin as one of their solidarity symbols, infants that they are,

Blog Entries
    It looks like a lot of liberals are in some sort of competition to see who can come up with the most ridiculous gripe. It has been an absolute laugh riot. The safe zones, pins, cry-In's, threats to leave the country. It just goes on and on. Even now at Christmas time they cannot stop and just be happy for a little while. Of course, Michelle Obama has now told us that hope is a thing of the past since the election. So maybe that really is what many believe.
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Dr. Madd's Avatar
    I am soaking in the tears of a million liberals. I heard when they emitted that primal scream that fateful night and It electrified me like a bolt of lightning.
    "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]

Blog Entries
    I wonder why so many people were so shocked that Trump won. I was not at all surprised. Right here on this site, back in 2009, I wrote that it would be the angry man who would turn things around. And that is indeed what happened.

Is the current safety pin crowd afraid of the anger caused by the oppressive Left? I think they are. Submission with a smile did not come from many American's. That's why they are afraid.