Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sin Of Omission

I was stunned,horrified and then enraged to read this.how could any human being see something like that happening and NOT stop it! That is worse than Penn State.that type of evil has no place in society.I'd shoot someone out of hand without a seconds thought if I saw that happening and sleep like a baby afterwards..pure evil

A Lovely Red Oasis In An All Too Blue State
    Blog Entries
    A lot of people are willing to just look the other way. I gave several examples for a reason. Criminal, political, and social. And in all three examples, there were people who chose the sin of omission.
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

Blog Entries
    Truth is violated by falsehood, but it is outraged by silence.

^ Just saw that posted somewhere. I don't know who to attribute it to. It was the point of this thread though. The sin of omission is woven all throughout the fabric of today's society. I always say that whatever it is that we know that our politicians are doing, it's likely just a small part of a very big picture.
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

Blog Entries
    Quite the evening on social media, with a protector of a predator. I will try and write more on this tomorrow. Bottom line is the state of denial. And a very sad state of affairs. If someone presents himself as a pillar of the community, then that is that. Monkey hands over eyes, mouths and ears. But I will try and write more tomorrow.

Truth is less painful than lies and concealment.

Blog Entries
    Hillary Clinton would like nothing better than to conceal or omit all of her personal and professional failings. None of her wrong doings, nor those of her husband, are to be mentioned in her perfect world.

I ask this: What is wrong with making mistakes if you have come to grips with them and have grown into a better person via growth and the learning curve? Answer: Nothing! Hillary's problem though is that she fully intends to carry on as usual. In other words, she loves sin. It suits her. Three weeks from now that woman could very well be elected POTUS. I hope not. But it could happen.

Let's look at Donald Trump. He would also like to omit a lot of things. But why? He's lived his life in the spotlight, too. Whatever is out there will surface at some point. Why not just put it all out there and let the chips fall where they may? That's what I'd do, but maybe I'm a different sort of animal.

Americans on both sides now make excuses for their candidate of choice. Why? Why do we not ask our candidate to become a better person? Why are so many feeding the narcissists what they need to grow even more narcissistic? Is statesmanship truly a thing of the past? Is it really okay now for these people hide things from us?

It appears I am in the minority. The Hillary fan's are just doing what I'd expect from them. Knowledge is an enemy. They hate it and want nothing to do with it. But on the Republican side, this trend is also growing. Trump's got the R after his name and so excuses are made. Why? Well, so 'we' can win, right? Winning.

I want Obamacare gone. With Hillary we have no chance of that. Trump? Maybe. A small maybe. Team Clinton has also now been caught attacking the faithful. Well, Christians, anyway. I'm sure Muslims are still good to go. I don't think Trump will attack Christians in that way, so he gets a point. I don't think he is concealing any secret desire to crush the faithful. In fact, I think he might even like to join us one day. There. I said it.

I asked a question about why we are not asking our leaders to become better people. And now I will answer the question. It is because people are not willing to ask ourselves to become better people. Ouch, right?

I did the hard work over the last couple of years. The kick off to this thread was a reference to a real life experience. Something I did to stop a sin of omission. Heralded as brave, and now demonized for the act. It is said that in the end, evil will be called good. And good will be called evil. It's happening now. "despisers of those that are good". Funny thing is that I'm okay with being despised.
    Last edited by Topiary Lady; 10-14-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Blog Entries

You're Unqualified

Look around. See who and what has been in the world around you? Some good. Much of it filth. As I mention in another thread in this sub-forum, narcissism is all the rage.

Again, look around. Maybe share a few things. Your experiences. Guess what will happen? You will be told by a sub-narcissist that's you are unqualified to discuss such experiences, because you simply do not know what you are talking about. Yes, these strangers on social media know all about you. They were there. No, really. Trust the advice of those who do not know what you've experienced, for they know better.

Does the sin of omission include those who know and pretend to now know, and those who do not know, who pretend to know? I'd say that it does. But some - the narcissists of the world, must pretend to know all about people they know almost nothing about. I saw it tonight.

Night John Boy. Night Mary Ellen. Night Jeri...

Blog Entries

Entering From Stage LEFT

Now entering from stage Left, we have the story of Mr. Harvey Weinstein. Oh so many actors here. The movie mogul's tale involves the characters of movie stars, politicians, and media protectors who have bowed to their Hollywood god, just like Obama bowed and kissed the ring of the Saudi king.

In a nutshell, it's a true story of the procurement of women for an enormous narcissistic slob. Fuel for his desires and whims. An open secret within the circles of those who sneer at people like you and I - the little people. We, who should listen to the lunatic rantings of someone like Ashley Judd who wish to warn us about the dangers of words used by President Trump. Words. Unpleasant words. But hey, Harvey is god! Meryl Streep says so.

Oh, the Sin of Omission. The sour stench of it. And brought to us by the purveyors of sexual depravity and violence of the movie industry. See how that works? Yeah.

Fact is that there were thousands of people who likely knew all about Mr. Weinstein and his abuse of women. But the almighty dollar and their narcissistic quest for fame and power purchased their silence.

Go back and read the very first sentence that I posted in this thread. The quote.

Blog Entries
    There are plenty of people to blame here. But since we are a political site here, I'm going to highlight Ashley Judd. Now, I'd like to preface by stating that prior to her 'Nasty Woman' rant against President Trump. I had no idea who she was. I don't pay attention to Hollywood because I already found most of them thoroughly repugnant, and unworthy of my attention.

See, Donald Trump said some words in the past. Words she did not like. Hell, I did not like them. But the woman in the video could not hold back her anger and contempt. Not for her President. But she surely did refrain from any sort of public stunt against the Hollywood mogul who she KNEW was physically attacking women. Good for you, TRAshley. Good for you.

But now she's come out! Riding in with her white hat and saddles blazing, Ms. Judd wants us to know how brave she is. Yes, this is a Comedy farce film now.

In an interview, Judd had claimed to know about a predator, but had not named him. Thus, creating a vacuum for the predator to continue on. More women fell prey because of the sin of omission from Ms. Judd.

She didn’t name Harvey Weinstein, y’all. She claimed that at the time the harassment occurred, she didn’t “recognize what was happening” to her, and that “it took years before she could evaluate that incident and realize there was something incredibly wrong and illegal about it.”
    So, once she realized it, did she name him? Nope.
    https://www.chicksontheright.com/201...tm_campaign=YC

Blog Entries

Diversionary Tactics

No shocker here. In an attempt to divert from his own piggish (and likely criminal) behavior, Weinstein is doing this..

As the number and severity of allegations against Hollywood magnate Harvey Weinstein continues to escalate, the moviemaker has mounted a last-ditch effort to bring down the NRA and President Donald Trump. The producer of ultra-violent movies such as “Pulp Fiction,” “Kill Bill,” and “Inglourious Basterds,” issued a statement in which he wrote, “I cannot be more remorseful about the people I hurt and I plan to do right by them. I am going to need a place to channel that anger, so I’ve decided that I’m going to give the NRA my full attention.” He added, “I’m making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party.”

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/10/12/you-wont-believe-who-weinstein-is-pointing-the-finger-at-now/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link
    Now that Weinstein’s ship is sinking fast, former President Obama and Hillary Clinton are feigning surprise that their fundraising pal is actually a creep. Obama, whose daughter Malia interned at Weinstein’s company last year, said, “Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein. Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status.” Hillary said she is “shocked and appalled.” Yes, but were they disgusted, shocked or appalled when Weinstein was signing those Democratic fundraising checks? No.

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/10/11/three-things-you-need-to-know-october-11-2017/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

Blog Entries
    Guess what is going to happen now? See, what we have now is real and meaningful Hope and Change. The sin of omission is not to be tolerated. I'll predict this right here and now. Not only is Weinstein going down, but so are his protectors. People are going to see them for the TRAshley's that they are.

Game over. It's a good time to be a good person in America. Just as I predicted at election time, we are in a period where there is a sifting. Authentic people on one side. Incredible hypocrites on the other.
    Last edited by Topiary Lady; 10-13-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    I remember the GOP was begging Ashley to run for the Senate down in Kentucky a couple of years back but in the end, she declined to do so, resident of Tennessee at the time. It would have been hilarious to see this nitwit campaign.

Harvey is one of their own, that's why Ashley and all those other "stars" protected the creep for decades. They did the same with pervert Polanski and the only reason the NYT went with the story this time was to deflect from one of their own scandals. The Hollyweird Left is the most mindless part of the left, at least any group with money.

Ashley claims to have been raped several times and is known to brag about her abortions. She is just trash, as is her mother that sleeps with married men and lies about her child's paternity for money. They have no moral authority to condemn anybody, not even this pig of a producer.

Blog Entries
    The whole thing just sickens me. The love of money and fame outweighed the protection of other women. I would not be on a big rampage over it were it not for the fact that these exact same people are out there screaming about President Trump and some fantasies they have about him raping women. Perhaps they would like POTUS more if he really were part of their rape culture.

Now I see the news showing footage from over the years where these celebrities made jokes about Weinstein's crimes. Oh, how very knee slapping funny! You know, this is precisely why I turned away from pure politics and tried to study the root cause of what we've seen take place. Why could we have a Bill Clinton or a Harvey Weinstein? Why did we end up with a Barack Obama, who sought to exercise control of a different kind? Why was it okay for people to surrender to control freaks? Answer: Selfishness. They just want something for themselves. The very first sentence of this thread says it all.

Thank you God that there are still some of us left out there who are genuine enough to not fall prey to the concept that only we matter.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, now all these actresses are coming out saying they were sexually harassed and abused and there's supposedly some big actor that is a pig, too, name unknown yet.

You must be referring to the remark that some award presenter made on the lines of "now they don't have to pretend to like Harvey anymore". And they all did laugh, including some that have been all over Trump over that one stupid remark he made in private to Billy Bush over ten years ago. Hillary is still running her mouth about, you know the MSM had that tape since early Spring of that year but waited until October right before the election to release it for "maximum impact"? The left wouldn't know fairness and decency from a hole in the ground.

Blog Entries
    Now the Moore controversy. Again, people who said nothing for decades. Now there is outrage and tears. I have no way of knowing what is true or not in such a case. But I do know that we are now seeing Moore being convicted in the court of public opinion, where no evidence at all is being presented. One accuser is already being challenged by her own mother. The accuser claims to have had telephone exchanges with Moore on her bedroom telephone. Mom says the daughter did not have a phone in her room. There is also an issue with the car the accuser says she was attacked in. She is claiming she tried to escape the car but that Moore his the button and had her passenger door locked. So I've been asking about the DMV records for the year, make and model of the car. I want to know if Moore's car of that time period would have even had a driver side control over the door locks. That's pretty long ago, and I am guessing that the car did not have that. IF that is the case, that's strike two.