Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC shows fake Tea Party signs to "prove" racism...

ABC shows fake Tea Party signs to "prove" racism...

I'm so disgusted by this... it's one thing for ABC to show their liberal bias, but THEY ARE FAKING PROPS NOW... WTF IS WRONG WITH THE MEDIA!

Take a look at this picture... does this look real to you? What is this photo? What would give ABC the right to create a collage of fake signs like this to make the Tea Party look racist? You couldn't find any actual photos ABC? So you faked em. Is that what you call journalism?

When you watch the video, you'll realize they don't really SAY they are real... they just show the prop to let viewers ASSUME it's real, or at least recreations of some real photos... unless of course they are paying a bit of attention... but I assure you, those that WANT to believe that the Tea Party is racist, are going to say LOOK at the "proof" right here.

Also the little ABC weasel doing the interview says "we've all seen the signs"... yea, sure asshole... where was your camera? You didn't have one Mr Reporter? That's odd.

Here is the video... notice when you see the screen capture that I posted above... listen to the words ABC is using while they show it... they say "their racist signs, that critics say they've spotted at Tea Party events"... to say that a viewer would draw the conclusion those were REAL SIGNS is pretty much a guarantee... maybe some would realize those were "theoretical signs that could appear"... but I think most would conclude those were real, or else at least recreations of something real... yet where is the REAL PHOTO. I said it before, I'll say it again... with EVERY left-winger in the country desperately trying to paint the Tea Parties as racist, then if the Tea Party is filled with racists... WHY IS THERE NOT A REAL PHOTO ANYWHERE???

ABC you disgust me. I actually used to this ABC was the least disgusting of the MSM... this is making me rethink that altogether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAsWRFGlgkw

Ok, now pay attention... cause when you watch the video, there is a crowd photo where you see a sign that says "voodoo medicine" with a manikin above it or something. I don't know if calling ObamaCare "voodoo medicine" is racist or not... I don't think so... but maybe it was intended that way, who knows... but if you are really trying to brand the Tea Party as racist, where is the crowd photo of these other signs?

Regardless, even if the other signs in that collage are real... I think picking and choosing 6 signs out of 1000s of Tea Parties and 1000s of signs as each one... and then putting them all together as if those signs all appeared together is disingenuous... how many signs are at the Tea Parties? So is this 6 of 6000? And considering the least-racist of the signs is the only one seen anywhere in the video other than that collage... it's seems very suspicious. Have some integrity ABC and show what you find... we don't need recreations of what someone says they saw.
    Last edited by Rob; 07-17-2010 at 12:21 AM.
    -------------------------------------------
    not racist, not violent... just not silent

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Dr. Madd's Avatar
    I doubt anyone REALLY saw those signs anywhere. Just another smear campaign by the left.
    "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) RightisRightLeftisWrong's Avatar
    WTF does that Taxpayer = N.igger? or something else doesnt look like it even has 6 letters, was that photshoped? That doesnt even make sense.

What do you expect from Obama media machine Rob.
    "The difference between Obama and Nixon is that Obama will require "I am not a crook" on a prompter." Dennis Miller

conservative-atheist
    Quote Originally Posted by RightisRightLeftisWrong View Post
    WTF does that Taxpayer = N.igger? or something else doesnt look like it even has 6 letters, was that photshoped? That doesnt even make sense.

What do you expect from Obama media machine Rob.
    I know some people aren't going to believe me ........ but here goes anyways ............. My wife and I have been to a couple Tea party Rallies here in Cincinnati, and we've seen that sign with President Obama sitting with the African Skirt and head thingy, speer ...... and the bone in his nose. Seen it with mine own eyes guys. The one in Rob's post - the picture to the lower left. That particular picture is/WAS quite common at rallies early on. I've even seen it on T-shirts. At the beginning of the Tea Party Movement, there used to be quite a bit of that kind of stuff. Not anymore though. They have been doing a much better job of discouraging the whackos of showing up.

Here are a couple of the same pictures not from ABC's broadcast.
    Attachment 444

Attachment 443

Now, as I've said ............. I think the more responsible Adult-types in the Tea Party have done a good job of clearing out the loons

But in the beginning it was an uncontrollable magnet for every nutt job. My wife and I took particular offense to the first picture. We didn't see the 2nd Picture ........ but it clearly looks like a professionally done and produced sign. I only posted it because I found it on the net.
    Last edited by conservative-atheist; 07-17-2010 at 02:56 AM.

A Lovely Red Oasis In An All Too Blue State
    I have to say that I have seen none of that sort of garbage at the Tea Party events here in the San Diego area.

The good news here is that both ABC and the NAACP are making themselves look like the phonies that they are when they do these things. The Tea Party is not going to go away. The lefties can lie, cheat, make fake signs, plant people at our events - whatever they like. I'm guessing they are going to have a field day at Beck's 8/28 event (which he has continually said is NOT a Tea Party). The uber-left is going to be dripping with venom by the morning of 8/29, because Beck is about to change things up in his own special sort of way. It's not going to be a good day for the dis-honorable people in Washington, or in the media. It's going to be beautiful to see.
    For God So Loved The American Right, He Sent His One And Only ... Topiary Lady!!!

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) Madcowhunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conservative-atheist View Post
    I'm not associated with the Tea Party, and from my understanding images like these are discouraged by the Tea Party "leadership." But I don't believe this particular image is evidence of racist intent. Obama certainly isn't the first the president to portrayed as a witch doctor, he isn't the first public figure to be insulted as supporting "voodoo" politics, and he definately isn't the first president to be caricatured as a chimpanzee. Is this kind of satirizing all of a sudden going to be off limits because of the president's phenotypical appearance? I think the fact that such satire cannot be made without asserting some kind of underlying racist agenda is itself a product of a racist political culture that the NAACP adheres to.

As for the "white slavery" photo, that is definately more overtly racist and ignorant, and is in line with the racism of the NAACP and figures like Kanye West (Made the "George Bush does not care about black people" quote during Hurricane Katrina).
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it." -Voltaire

conservative-atheist
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowhunter View Post
    I'm not associated with the Tea Party, and from my understanding images like these are discouraged by the Tea Party "leadership." But I don't believe this particular image is evidence of racist intent. Obama certainly isn't the first the president to portrayed as a witch doctor, he isn't the first public figure to be insulted as supporting "voodoo" politics, and he definately isn't the first president to be caricatured as a chimpanzee. Is this kind of satirizing all of a sudden going to be off limits because of the president's phenotypical appearance? I think the fact that such satire cannot be made without asserting some kind of underlying racist agenda is itself a product of a racist political culture that the NAACP adheres to.

As for the "white slavery" photo, that is definately more overtly racist and ignorant, and is in line with the racism of the NAACP and figures like Kanye West (Made the "George Bush does not care about black people" quote during Hurricane Katrina).
    Mr. Kanye West is a dumb*ss, and that statement only reinforced his stupid image. I'm of the thinking that you don't dishonor or demean the President, or the Office of the Presidency.

But the question at hand is whether or not ABC faked the signs .............. I can't speak for them all, but the one sign, I've seen myself.

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) RightisRightLeftisWrong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowhunter View Post

Pretty much agree with all that.

And if there is a racist sign in the SEA of Tea Party sign it either represent a very small minority or it's ACORN, SIEU or some other plant which have been paid for by democrats themselves to discredit the Tea Party movement.

P.S. which doctor one isnt racist I think you are looknig too much into that one, as for the second I suppose it is racist and agian he is either a very small miniority in the Tea Party or is a Democrat plant.
    "The difference between Obama and Nixon is that Obama will require "I am not a crook" on a prompter." Dennis Miller

conservative-atheist
    Quote Originally Posted by RightisRightLeftisWrong View Post
    Pretty much agree with all that.

And if there is a racist sign in the SEA of Tea Party sign it either represent a very small minority or it's ACORN, SIEU or some other plant which have been paid for by democrats themselves to discredit the Tea Party movement.

P.S. which doctor one isnt racist I think you are looknig too much into that one, as for the second I suppose it is racist and agian he is either a very small miniority in the Tea Party or is a Democrat plant.
    Signs don't prove that the movement is racist .......... and I wish people would stop throwing that word around like its a nickel. Unless everybody at a given Tea Party rally is carrying that "White Slave" sign, or something to that effect, its irresponsible to label an entire movement racist.

We all know that you will have crazy people in every movement. And as I was saying, the 2 rallies that I and my wife attended at the beginning of teh movement were a little overheated and charged .......... and we did see some questionable things. But not to the degree that I would say that anybody who is at a Tea Party rally is a Klan member.

The witch doctor one is not racist, nor is the white slavery one. The term white slavery - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

They are attempting to prey on the uninformed using emotionally charged language and a failure to understand basic english. And the fact that's all about race here proves liberals were behind this:
    To the liberals, its all about race. It always is. Liberals are as obsessed with race as the Nazis were, and for many of the same reasons.

I have been at several tea parties and I've never seen a racial sign of any kind.
    "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]

LiveandLetLive
    Are there a few racists in the tea party? Of course there are becasue there are thousands of HUMANS in the tea party. Are there racists at my place of business? Of course there are becasue there are thousands of HUMANS where I work. But that doesnt mean my place of business is a racist organization. This happens far too often in our society, on the left, right and everyhwere in between. People take the few loonies who are bound to show up in any type of large event, or large group and try to paint that same broad brush on every single person in that movement or group.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveandLetLive View Post
    Are there a few racists in the tea party? Of course there are becasue there are thousands of HUMANS in the tea party. Are there racists at my place of business? Of course there are becasue there are thousands of HUMANS where I work. But that doesnt mean my place of business is a racist organization. This happens far too often in our society, on the left, right and everyhwere in between. People take the few loonies who are bound to show up in any type of large event, or large group and try to paint that same broad brush on every single person in that movement or group.
    I've never seen any racist signs at ANY tea party, whether I was there or saw them on TV. I've seen some plants try to discredit the tea party, and it failed. The NAACP is nothing but a black KKK.

conservative-atheist
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Madd View Post
    The NAACP is nothing but a black KKK.
    I was with you up until this statement Dr. Madd. While I don't condone what the NAACP did last week with its condemnation; I've never known of the NAACP detonating bombs in churches, public venues or in people's homes. I never known them to indiscriminately murder women and chidren. I've never known them to kidnap, lynch and hang in public display innocent men and women.

The KKK is a terrorist organization.
    Last edited by conservative-atheist; 07-18-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Madd View Post
    I've never seen any racist signs at ANY tea party, whether I was there or saw them on TV. I've seen some plants try to discredit the tea party, and it failed. The NAACP is nothing but a black KKK.
    Wow

TAR Fanatic (Should consider spending time in Real Life) WhiteAfricanAmerican's Avatar
    Hmmmmm, I think Madd is refering to their attitude more than their activities, and I'm not so sure that Madd is off on his assessment either. When blacks become a majority, you may well see kkk-like activities. I've seen it happen twice in my life.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.