• Comey's Courage

I know. That headline actually belongs in the Humor forum here on TAR. For anyone who actually watched and listened to yesterday's testimony, we know one thing for sure. The now fired Director of the FBI, James Comey, should be wearing a crocheted pussy hat. And I say this because of his own admissions of not being strong enough to perform professionally at his job. Poor baby.

To make the whole thing even juicier, there were actual gatherings at 'Watch Parties' so liberals could sit and watch with anxious abandon as they waited for the gavel to come down on President Trump. In the minds of the haters, Trump was just about done. They had him cornered.

Without even being in the center of the ring, Team Trump dealt the final blow. How? Well, this man Comey unwittingly threw it for him. Comey admitted to being a leaker (and we can get into the various types of that at another time), and vindicated Trump via Comey's own admissions. Dear Mr. Comey, Don't tell Obama I said this, but you built that.

"The pub had promised to buy patrons a round of drinks every time Trump, a prolific Twitter user, tweeted during Comey's testimony but drinkers were out of luck. The president did not launch a single public retort during the hearing," Reuters said.
    Sadness ensued. And memes were born.
    How delicious. Liberals were certain that this was it. Or as Barack would say, "This is the moment..."

Then it got worse. The hearing revealed that (1) Trump is not now, nor has he ever been, under investigation by the FBI; (2) President Obama's attorney general, Loretta Lynch, told Comey not to call the probe into Hillary Clinton's endless scandals an "investigation," but rather a "matter"; and (3) Comey himself leaked his own "diary" memo about meetings with Trump, giving them to a friend to pass to the media.
    Was it my birthday? To what do I owe the honor of this gift?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17340/...ign=benshapiro

We spent eight long years watching Obama and his minions get away with horrendous acts. Liberals defended them all. And Hillary could even stand in front of the coffins of Americans murdered in Benghazi and lie through her fangs about the cause, and lefties told us that it did not matter. Look over here! Some Republican said a bad word! But liberals? Yes, they were innocent. Same story over and over and over.

So what of this man, President Trump? No secret that I was not a big supporter. But when I am wrong I will say so. This man, this much maligned POTUS, has won once again. And no. I'm not tired of winning. Not at all. Keep going, President Trump! Keep winning, sir.

Finally, for Mr. Comey, I present to him the white feather of cowardice.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Comey's Courage started by Topiary Lady View original post
  • Recent Activity

Topiary Lady

Violent Liberals

Thread Starter: Topiary Lady

Okay, so we've all heard about the accusations leveled against Christians, gun owners, pro-lifers etc. Obama's goons have made it clear that we are apparently dangerous types and need to monitored - right. But I can't help but notice that we've seen incident after incident where conservatives...

Last Post By: Topiary Lady Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    Topiary Lady

The Coming Race War

Thread Starter: Topiary Lady

This is a subject that I've been holding off on for some time now. But since we are now about a month into 2012 - and probably the most important election year in any our lifetimes, I think we need to prepare for what is to come. We have all seen how the left uses race to try and demonize...

Last Post By: Topiary Lady Today, 09:18 AM Go to last post