• Obama Trashes America - Again.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...-other-people/

The guy simply cannot resist. The man who should be the number one ambassador representing the goodness of America and her people. simply cannot resist the urge to trash us. We're fat. We're stupid. Now we're lazy. Well perhaps a lot of his supporters were too lazy to research who and what he is. Okay, nor 'perhaps', they were too lazy. Three words: Hope And Change were all they needed to know.

The rest of us were not exactly lazy. This one tiny little forum was on fire with members researching and posting their finds. And most were correct. Look at what Scarymary used to do here. The lady was a research machine. Lazy? That's laughable. And hey, she was a southerner. Obama would have loved to stereotype her. But she'd have run circles around him, roped him like a calf and declared victory with him under the heel of her boot.

I'd take offense over Obama's statement, but perhaps he just cannot help himself. His hatred for America cannot be concealed, as it would take the work of man who enjoys work, more than he enjoys his golf games as our nation continues to slip into decline.

Mary ... where ever you are, please watch over us. We're still fighting for this country that you and I and so many others truly love.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Obama Trashes America - Again. started by Topiary Lady View original post
  • Recent Activity

Topiary Lady

Violent Liberals

Thread Starter: Topiary Lady

Okay, so we've all heard about the accusations leveled against Christians, gun owners, pro-lifers etc. Obama's goons have made it clear that we are apparently dangerous types and need to monitored - right. But I can't help but notice that we've seen incident after incident where conservatives...

Last Post By: Topiary Lady Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    Topiary Lady

The Coming Race War

Thread Starter: Topiary Lady

This is a subject that I've been holding off on for some time now. But since we are now about a month into 2012 - and probably the most important election year in any our lifetimes, I think we need to prepare for what is to come. We have all seen how the left uses race to try and demonize...

Last Post By: Topiary Lady Today, 09:18 AM Go to last post