View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Time and Space

Hello, TARlings.

Just wanted to say that I know I've not been around much due to family and work situations. It's been a little rough. Out of my element.

But that does not mean that I have lost interest in the site. I still love the place. We have so much archived material here that it just blows my mind at times.

I will be back around more at some point. It looks like I'm not the only member who has had to be away more. Is that a bad thing? Maybe not. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. THE DAWN PHENOMENON: Health And Happiness

by , 07-17-2013 at 08:16 PM (Income Tax / Health and Happiness)
    November 17, 2011

"You
    have diabetes; And your diabetes is out of
    control." ...Next, without the slightest hint of a
    pause, my primary care
    doctor quickly flipped out his Rx pad and
    began writing prescriptions. - I must of had a
    shocked look on my face, but stunned or not, I
    heard myself strongly protesting, "I will control
    it with diet and exercise; ... And cinnamon."
    I still don't know where ...

Updated 01-27-2015 at 12:54 AM by GERALD

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The National Felons League

This http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-murder.html article reveals that 27 NFL players have been arrested since the Super Bowl late last winter, some for serious crimes.

Everybody knows about Hernandez, the night club, and his vendetta, but there is also another NFL player charged with murder on the list. There are approximately 3000 players in the league, but you'd think the arrest rate would be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Chemical Romance finally fizzled

. . . can't wait to see what Glenn Beck has to say about this, but it'll probably be something along the lines of "good riddance". MCR had over a twelve year run, though, and this is the official statement on their webite concering the band's breakup:

Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go places we never knew we would. We've been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We've shared the stage with people ...
  5. We Buy Their Oil Making Them Rich So What Do They Do To US.

by , 09-22-2011 at 04:48 PM (Income Tax / Health and Happiness)
    Saudi Arabia & 9/11:

...geopolitical analyst Craig B. Hulet discussed evidence of Saudi intelligence being involved with 9/11 as well as his concerns surrounding the War on Terror. He pointed to a recent lawsuit brought by insurance company Lloyd's of London against the Saudi government, which alleges that the country was complicit in the September 11th attacks. "We've got evidence being collected that absolutely proves Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11," Hulet declared. ...(More ...

Updated 09-22-2011 at 05:07 PM by GERALD

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast